Views:180 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-04 Origin:Site
Vacuum cleaners are now one of the very common household appliances, which can make cleaning home an easy task, but there are many brands on the market, it is difficult to decide which one is better. To solve this problem, this article will introduce the advantages and disadvantages of handheld vacuum cleaners and horizontal vacuum cleaners and their working principles.
The reason why handheld vacuum cleaner can remove dust is mainly because its "head" is equipped with an electric exhaust fan, on the shaft of which attached a wind impeller. After power is on, the exhaust fan generates suction and pressure at a speed of 500 revolutions per second. Under such suction and pressure, the air is discharged from the vacuum cleaner at a high speed, and the air in the dust suction part at the front of the fan continuously supplements the air lost, thereby creating an instantaneous vacuum inside the vacuum cleaner, which forms a negative pressure with the outside atmospheric pressure. And the dust and other debris are trapped in the dust bag, while the air is discharged from the vacuum cleaner after purification. The handheld vacuum cleaner is equipped with different parts to complete different cleaning tasks. For example, with a floor brush, it can sweep the ground, and with a flat-bristle brush, it can clean sofa surfaces, bed sheets, curtains, etc., and with a small nozzle, it can dust small corners.
(1) Small size, light weight, beautiful appearance, easy to carry and use.
(2) It comes with an extended vacuum tube so you don’t have to bend or tiptio when vacuuming; the vacuum cleaner hose is relatively long so you don’t have to plug and unplug all the time.
(3) It produces little noise and vibration; the square brush can be rotated 90 degrees, which is convenient for vacuuming small spaces and multiple angles; it has a complete set of suction nozzle, which makes cleaning corners an easy job.
(4) It can be used for cleaning vehicles and other supplies, and can also be used for effective cleaning of keyboards and other household appliances. Moreover, the dust bag is huge and is easy to clean, replace, disassemble, and store.
The disadvantage is that it has low power and small suction, so it is suitable for cleaning small spaces.
Horizontal vacuum cleaner has the same working principle as the handheld vacuum cleaner.
1.The horizontal vacuum cleaner is a product with relatively strong dust removal ability and large suction power, so its cleaning effect is better.
2. The capacity of the horizontal vacuum cleaner is also relatively large.
3. The horizontal vacuum cleaner has the functions of drying, weting, and blowing, and it can meet the needs of different users.
Compared with the handheld vacuum cleaner, it is bulky and relatively power-consuming and expensive.