Views:180 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-28 Origin:Site
When we clean and maintain the vacuum cleaner, there is an important step, that is, to clean the vacuum cleaner filter. The main purpose of the filter is to separate solid from liquid and filter out the garbage, so it is one of the most important vacuum cleaner accessories. Many people who use vacuum cleaners don't know how to clean the vacuum cleaner filter. This article will teach you some tips on how to clean vacuum cleaner filter.
1. Unplug the vacuum cleaner first, and leave the machine in a state of electromechanical separation.
2. Open the dust bag of the vacuum cleaner and gently take out the filter.
3. Rinse the filter with clean water or replace it with a new one. If you find some stains that are difficult to clean, you can use some neutral detergent to gently wipe the filter until it is clean.
4. Leave the cleaned filter in a cool, ventilated place to dry.
5. Take out the air filter from the back of the vacuum cleaner, replace it with a new one or clean it, and finally install it back in place.
1. It is best not to rub the filter when cleaning it.
2. Do not use a washing machine to wash the filter.
3. The filter of the vacuum cleaner can only be dried in a cool and ventilated place, and do not bake it or blow it dry.
4. Be sure to start the vacuum cleaner only after the filter is installed back in place, otherwise it will cause vacuum cleaner motor failure.
1. The various filters installed in the vacuum cleaner are designed to filter the garbage and prevent the tiny dust sucked into the machine from escaping. Nowadays, some brands of vacuum cleaners have at least 2-3 layers of filters. In addition, cloth bags or paper bags also have the effect of filtration. These filters can effectively prevent tiny dust from damaging the vacuum cleaner motor, and at the same time purifys the air.
2. When the vacuum cleaner is used for a long time, the filter inside might get clog up, thereby reducing the suction power. In order to prevent the suction power from decreasing, the filter screen and dust bag should be cleaned regularly with clean water, and then dried in the shade before being reinstalled into the machine again.
3. The general vacuum cleaners are equipped with current fuse and "thermal protector", so even if the vacuum cleaner motor is overheated, it can detect the temperature and cut off power supply temporarily. It is also equipped with an "air flow protector", which opens the emergency air suction port when the suction nozzle is blocked and the air stops flowing into the machine. In this way, when the emergency air suction port is opened, the cool air can flow in the machine and cool down the engine.